Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kayaking with Mariana


Mariana went kayaking with me for the first time today. Jenny stayed on the shore and took photos of us. I have been talking to Mariana about boating for a while - trying to get her used to the idea. She had a lot of fun. While out on the water, she kept pointing out birds, plants, and anything else that caught her eye. We talked about everything around us and had a great time.

It is a one-person kayak, but I purposefully bought a kayak with a large cockpit so there is room for a small child.


The photos below are from my solo kayaking trips. I keep my camera in the kayak with me. The first one is my favorite so far.





1 comments:

John July 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM  

Sounds like avery nice outing. And those are wonderful pictures.

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP