Monday, April 27, 2009

Website Update



So, I changed nearly everything on this website. The upgrade was long overdue. I am sure my regular readers (Hi Mom!) noticed right away.

A big benefit of the new design is that I can fit bigger pictures in each post. The older posts still have their small photos, and I probably won't spend the time to go back and change that.

The links and extras are moved from the side to the bottom of the page.

All comments on the new look are appreciated!

By the way, I took the butterfly photo at the Capital City Farmers Market in Boise, Idaho. Jenny's dad was visiting us that weekend.

1 comments:

John April 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Well put me down for a yes/ positive/ thumbs up, etc. on the new look. i love the picture of the butterfly. I don't remember seeing it, but the picture is beautiful.

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP