Tuesday, August 19, 2008

National Geographic wants to know my camera settings...


So, about a month ago, a lady from National Geographic emailed me. They have a blog called Intelligent Travel. She wanted to post one of my photos on it.

She wanted the background information behind the shot - what is happening, where I was, camera settings.

Camera settings? I don't know anything about photography. I have a basic digital camera. I just the button on top. Then, I pick out the ones that turned out okay. Done.

So, I just told her what kind of camera I used. She never wrote back. And for weeks afterward I checked the website often to see if they had posted my photo.

I had started to suspect that they had changed their mind after finding out that I had no idea what I was doing.

But, today, it appeared!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Congrats, Ted. You have lots of really good pictures. Nice it was recognized by a prestigious outfit like NG.

John

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP