Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Job Interviews

Yesterday, I had a job interview with an engineering consulting company in Boise. I think the interview went really well.

Today, I had my second telephone interview with Lyondell, a company in Houston. They want me to be a Maintenance Engineer or a Reliability Engineer in one of their electrical engineering groups. They are going to fly me down to Houston for another interview and a tour of the company. Dates are not set yet.

We have told all the recruiters calling us that we would consider jobs in Boise, Houston, Portland, and Seattle. The only positions they call us about are Houston jobs. I think that Maria (Jenny's mom) has been bribing them to make sure we come to Houston.

0 comments:

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP