Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Belize - Birds


We saw a lot of birds in Belize. Most of the time, I couldn't get a decent photo, but I like these. One of the mornings, I got up early and went on a short birdwatching tour. I turned out to be the only person to show up that particular day, so I had a private tour. We just walked around the nearby area with his scope while he pointed out birds to me and rattled off their names.

I don't remember most of what he told me, but the bird in the top photo is a type of toucan - the Collared Aracari. I saw couple parrots too (Red-lored Amazons), but I didn't get decent photos.







1 comments:

John November 29, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Those are GREAT photos!

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP