Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mariana's Christmas Present

We gave Mariana one Christmas present. It was a tree and some woodland creatures I made.

I have several more unfinished little animals out in the shop. I'll add them over the next month or so.

The tree is made of walnut and maple. The animals are walnut, oak, maple, and padauk.

To be fair, this isn't an original design. I got the tree idea from someone on Etsy. So, if you want to buy one, I am sure they would love your business. Don't be too shocked with the prices though. Handcrafted wood toys aren't cheap.














2 comments:

John January 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

Looks like a happy child to me.

Anonymous March 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

this is incredible work. I wish I could make my son his own toys. --Erik

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP