Monday, April 12, 2010

Magic!



Last night, there was a special event at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. After they closed for the day, and locked the doors to the general public, they allowed a group of photographers into their new special exhibit: Magic. Normally, no photography is allowed in the special exhibits. So, I couldn't have taken these photos at any other time.

It was fun. I like some of the photos I took and I was able to hang out in a museum at night for a few hours.





2 comments:

Erin April 13, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Thanks for coming to the meetup! I *love* your photo of the entrance. So dramatic!

Anonymous April 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Very nice pictures, Ted.

Love, John & Mary

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP