Monday, March 29, 2010

My Very Own Mallet



I have leftover maple wood (from when I made changing table). I made a serving board from some of it. This weekend I also made a mallet.

Jenny thinks the mallet is funny, and it is. However, woodworkers use wooden mallets to knock tight-fitting wood pieces together and to drive chisels. Until now, I have been using a regular hammer for these situations. I even used the hammer to fit the handle into the head of the mallet. Now, I can use my mallet to make another mallet the right way - which would be pointless.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 30, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

So funny!! We just got home from Mick & Melisia's last night. Those sweet little boys need to meet their new cousin, Tori too!!

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP