Sunday, March 21, 2010

Food



I often make food in the kitchen on Saturday nights, after Jenny goes to bed. She wakes up many Sunday mornings to find random foods set out. Lately, I have been deliberately expanding my bread baking experience. I normally make bread several times a week, so it isn't a big deal for me to make fresh bread. However, for the last several weeks I have been picking out unfamiliar recipes to make each weekend.

Above are the cranberry scones I made this weekend. Below is the Cinnamon Crumb Surprise I made last week (the surprise being the apple pieces inside, which you can see in the photo).



Jenny has been stretching her cooking skills as well. Each week, she picks out a few new recipes to try out. Below you can see the clams and mussels pasta she made on Saturday.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Does everything taste & smell as good as it looks??

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP