Thursday, June 18, 2009

Uncle John's Certified Organic Bathroom Reader



So, back in 2008, I somehow got in contact with an editor who works for the Bathroom Reader people. I wrote an article on the history of the Environmental Protection Agency. They bought it for the new environmental book they were working on.

Anyway, the book came out a couple months ago, but I hadn't mentioned it here yet.

The individual articles in the book don't name the authors. I am just credited on the Thank You page (which I knew would happen).

So, you can find it in Borders and Barnes & Noble if you are interested. If you don't want to buy it, just read the EPA article, which starts on page 255!

0 comments:

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP