Friday, April 24, 2009

Back from Roatan

We are back in the USA.

I will be posting a bunch of the photos later, but I thought I would upload a few right away.

On Tuesday, we went on a sailing trip off the northern coast of the island of Roatan, Honduras.

We went snorkeling through the coral reef, swam with a dolphin, and sailed through a little squall.


Since Jenny is a badass, she took over after a while and put her old Navy skills to use.


The guy behind Jenny is Dusty, the owner of the boat. He enjoyed letting Jenny handle the boat.


1 comments:

antonieta1954 April 25, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Very, very nice. I am so happy for you. And I thank God for that and for bringing you home safely. I love you all.

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP