Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nikon D90

Photo by tarunactivity.

On the post that mentioned my new camera, antonieta1954 commented, "Please post the information of the camara".


The picture above is the same camera and lens that I purchased. It is a Nikon D90 DX Digital SLR. If you are really curious, and know a little about cameras, the lens I bought is the 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens.



This is my first SLR (although Jenny has a film SLR - she's old school like that). Moving up from a point-and-shoot is something I have been looking forward to for a long time. Now, I have to learn how to use it!

I want to pick up some prime lenses, but that can wait. I want to get a lot of experience with the camera before I go buy anything else. Plus, I drained my writing paychecks for this (I think of the money I make with freelance writing as "mad money") and I need to build up some more.

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP