Monday, June 23, 2008

Houston Progress


On Saturday I picked Jenny up from the Boise airport. She spent the past week in Houston interviewing at ExxonMobil and looking at houses.

Today, she accepted her job offer. She will probably start working for Exxon in August.

The picture above is the house that Jenny and I are thinking about buying. It was held over the weekend for us. This week we need to get the paperwork started and hopefully make an offer. I start work soon, so we probably won't be able to get the house by the time that I get down to Houston. Right now, we think that I will start working while Jenny coordinates with the movers to get all our things packed and moved down to Houston.

1 comments:

Tiffani June 24, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

WHOA! That is a gorgeous house. I'm so happy for you guys and that everything is going so well. It's great to see you so happy Jen!

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP