Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Two Articles


Today, The Traveler's Notebook posted an article of mine called Join the Navy, See the World.

The title seems a little funny, since I just left the Navy. Obviously, for me, the negative aspects outweighed the positive ones, or else I would still be there. However, I wanted to write an article that outlines some of the travel opportunities in the Navy. I tried to keep it balanced.

The photos in the article are mine as well. In fact, one of them is a photo of me, which makes me feel a little silly. Oh well.

About a week ago, Brave New Traveler posted another article of mine. It is about one aspect of reverse culture shock, which I experienced in college after returning to the United States after living in Britain for a year. It is titled How To Reconnect With Your Friends After The Journey.

0 comments:

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP